CLEW Medical Ltd. – Privacy Notice for Candidates
December 11, 2019
- No legal obligation: you, the Candidate, are under no legal obligation to provide us with Personal Data about yourself, including your resume. By submitting the Personal Data at your own free will, you agree that the Company will use it to assess your suitability for the position to which you have applied; you understand that without providing your contact information, your CV and relevant information related to your professional experience, the Company will not be able to review your application and / or contact you in order to give you details and/or provide you with a response regarding your application.
- Contact information for Candidates’ inquiries: You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data at any time, or send us a question by contacting us at the following contact details:
CLEW Medical Ltd.
7 Giborey Israel St., P.O.B 8905, Netanya, Israel, Zip code: 4250407
Human Resources office
- How we collect Personal Data: We may collect Personal Data about you when you browse our Website, when you voluntarily upload your CV and/or documents containing Personal Data and/or when you enter Personal Data directly into the online form on the system or on the “Contact Us” online form on our Website or by contacting us by phone, email, or otherwise. In addition, we may receive Personal Data about you from recruitment agencies or when conducting any assessment tests as well as from previous employers.
- How we use Personal Data: You acknowledge and you give your informed consent that your Personal Data will be stored in a registered Database (as defined in Applicable Laws) controlled by the Company and the Company may use your Personal Data for the following purposes (as updated from time to time):
- Examination and evaluation of your suitability for the position to which you submitted an application, including through third parties such as assessment and placement testing centers we hire, as detailed in Section 9, “Sharing information with third parties and the purposes of providing the information” below.
- Communicating with you during the course of the assessment process, coordinating your job interview and assessment tests as required.
- Backup and storage of the information, including through external suppliers, as detailed in Section 9, “Sharing information with third parties and the purposes of providing the information” below.
- Retaining the information for the purpose of offering other positions, if requested and subject to your specific consent.
- Transfer of Personal Data outside of your country of residence: You acknowledge and agree that the Personal Data will be stored and/or otherwise processed on servers in Israel and outside of Israel anywhere in the world and in particular in the United States of America for the purposes stated in Section 9
- Sharing the information with third parties: We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties for the following purposes:
- Our affiliated companies if the job to which the Candidate has applied is also intended to serve related companies.
- On the legal requirement of duly authorized government body such as law enforcement agencies.
- During a change in the Company’s structure, corporate reorganization or upon the acquisition of the Company by a third party.
- Assessment and placement testing results: We may refer you to perform assessment placement tests in relevant agencies, in which case you have the right to review the results of your tests. If necessary, we will assist Candidates to exercise their right of access. If you are in the course of or after an assessment testing process for acceptance to work at CLEW, and you are having difficulty exercising your right of access, you may contact us and we will assist in doing so, in accordance with and subject to the provisions of the law.