Join us for a life-saving mission
Developing an innovative analytics solution that alerts clinical teams about a patient’s deterioration, enabling early intervention and improving clinical outcomes
Our team currently comprises about 25 people
As we prepare for our launch, we’re looking for the best minds to join us
in tackling challenges and making breakthroughs in healthcare IT using predictive analytics tools.
Full Stack Developer
About The Position
Clew Medical innovative analytics solution alerts ICU teams about a patient's possible deterioration so they can provide the right treatment and prevent further clinic damage.
We're looking for experienced full stack engineer to join our team as we expand customer deployment and improve usability while holding high standards as required from medical assistance solutions. The ideal candidate should be eager to learn and grow as well as comfortable jumping head first into new concepts and technologies. Full stack engineer will lead our user experience development and will have a significant role developing end to end features. We are looking for Self-motivated and strong team contributor with ability to work in an agile and dynamic environment and is fully committed to developing high quality, tested code.
Clew Medical is well funded with solutions deployed in leading US based medical centers.
In this position you will
- Build a high-quality system that will help improve clinical outcomes and increase care quality in Intensive Care units
- Implement a healthcare grade software solution user experience and backend components integrating data ingestion and processing logic
- Design and implement back-end systems
- At least 5 years' experience as a Python or Java back-end developer
- At least 3 years of experience working databases
- At least 3 years of experience developing user interfaces in Angular/React or alike
- Proven ability to drive end to end feature development from design to deployment
- At least 3 years of experience developing container based large scale systems
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills
Extra Points for
- Linux skills for assessment and installation of deployments.
- Experience / Knowledge in health data systems – an advantage
- Experience with large scale data processing systems (Spark/Flink/Storm)
- Technical leading experience
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver
- BSc from well know university or equivalent
Why join us NOW?
We are at a critical stage in product development and all team members are encouraged to take initiative and become full partners in this venture.
We have funding, ability and a strong team.
Join us for an important life-changing mission!
Why join now?
Our product is operational and we have strong financial backing from Israel’s leading venture capital funds. We are at a critical stage in product development and all team members are encouraged to take the initiative and become full partners in this life-changing mission.
Collecting and analyzing complex and diverse data, and building a platform that will enable us to create models
Mobilizing the best algorithm engineers in the field to design innovative prediction models
Developing an infrastructure for fast and stable communications capable of receiving real-time data from the patient’s bedside monitoring systems and alerting clinicians
Gathering a team of medical specialists from Israel and around the world to help us transform health conditions into mathematical models
Like what you see? Drop us a line.
An engaging work environment with an emphasis on convenience and creativity to foster communication and productivity.