Join us for a life-saving mission
Developing an innovative analytics solution that alerts clinical teams about a patient’s deterioration, enabling early intervention and improving clinical outcomes
Our team currently comprises about 25 people
As we prepare for our launch, we’re looking for the best minds to join us
in tackling challenges and making breakthroughs in healthcare IT using predictive analytics tools.
Senior DevOps Engineer
About The Position
Our innovative analytics solution alerts ICU teams about a patient's possible deterioration so they can provide the right treatment before their condition becomes critical.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced DevOps professional to scale up our services and speed up delivery. The perfect candidate will be a self-motivated, strong problem solver with ability to work in agile environment.
We are at a critical stage in product development and all team members are encouraged to take initiative and become full partners in this venture.
In this position you will:
- Lead the critical CI/CD processes and tools for our cloud and on-prem deployments
- Improve the velocity and quality of our engineering efforts
- Innovate and adopt automation and DevOps technologies
- Build configuration management systems automating development environments & customers deployments
- Work and collaborate with our product and development teams
- Implement Infrastructure as code methodologies
- Govern the engineering processes in an ISO, HIPAA, QMS regulated environment
- Deploy and support CLEW solutions in both cloud and on-prem environments
- 4 years or more of experience as DevOps Engineer, maintaining Jenkins based CI/CD systems
- 4 years or more of experience in at least one of these Cloud environment GCP, AWS or Azure
- 2 years of experience in one of the following scripting language - Python, Go, Groovy or Bash
- Hands on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Hands on experience with one of these CM tools: Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Hands on experience working with monitoring and log analyzing tools (ELK, Graylog, Nagios, Prometheus, Sensu, Datadog)
- Extensive hands-on experience in Linux Administration
- Proficiency in Professional English
Extra Points for
- Relevant Academic Degree (Computer Science or similar)
- Experience working with Key Management services
- Experience with at least one open-source NoSQL or big data products
- Experience with security/privacy certifications (HIPPA, ISO27001, SOC2)
- Experience running solutions in the healthcare business
Why join now?
Our product is operational and we have strong financial backing from Israel’s leading venture capital funds. We are at a critical stage in product development and all team members are encouraged to take the initiative and become full partners in this life-changing mission.
Collecting and analyzing complex and diverse data, and building a platform that will enable us to create models
Mobilizing the best algorithm engineers in the field to design innovative prediction models
Developing an infrastructure for fast and stable communications capable of receiving real-time data from the patient’s bedside monitoring systems and alerting clinicians
Gathering a team of medical specialists from Israel and around the world to help us transform health conditions into mathematical models
Like what you see? Drop us a line.
An engaging work environment with an emphasis on convenience and creativity to foster communication and productivity.