Join us for a life-saving mission
Developing an innovative analytics solution that alerts clinical teams about a patient’s deterioration, enabling early intervention and improving clinical outcomes
Our team currently comprises about 25 people
As we prepare for our launch, we’re looking for the best minds to join us
in tackling challenges and making breakthroughs in healthcare IT using predictive analytics tools.
Back End Developer
About The Position
Our innovative analytics solution alerts ICU teams about a patient's possible deterioration so they can provide the right treatment before their condition becomes critical.
In this position you will
- Build a robust system that will help improve clinical outcomes and increase care quality in Intensive Care Units
- Implement a healthcare-grade software solution
- Design the architecture and develop the code of back-end systems and data pipelines
- About 2-3 years' experience as a Python / Java / Scala back-end developer
- Hands-on experience with databases and database structures (SQL/NoSQL) such as MongoDB and Vertica
- Linux skills for assessment and installation of deployments
Extra Points for
- Experience with cloud environment and containers
- A big plus: experience with streaming analytics pipelines (Spark/Flink/Storm)
- Designing and streamlining of machine learning algorithms
- Front end experience (esp. Angular)
- Relevant Academic degree
- Familiarity with healthcare systems
Things we appreciate
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver
- Self-motivated and strong team contributor
- Ability to work in an agile and dynamic environment
- Fully committed to developing high quality, tested code
Why join us NOW?
We are at a critical stage in product development and all team members are encouraged to take initiative and become full partners in this venture.
We have funding, ability and a strong team.
Join us for an important life-changing mission!
Why join now?
Our product is operational and we have strong financial backing from Israel’s leading venture capital funds. We are at a critical stage in product development and all team members are encouraged to take the initiative and become full partners in this life-changing mission.
Collecting and analyzing complex and diverse data, and building a platform that will enable us to create models
Mobilizing the best algorithm engineers in the field to design innovative prediction models
Developing an infrastructure for fast and stable communications capable of receiving real-time data from the patient’s bedside monitoring systems and alerting clinicians
Gathering a team of medical specialists from Israel and around the world to help us transform health conditions into mathematical models
Like what you see? Drop us a line.
An engaging work environment with an emphasis on convenience and creativity to foster communication and productivity.