Developing an innovative analytics solution that alerts clinical teams about a patient’s deterioration, enabling early intervention and improving clinical outcomes
Senior Data Scientist
About The Position
CLEW's next-generation clinical care AI-driven solution for patient care and hospital management predicts real time patient deterioration while optimizing clinical focus, ICU medical devices, and medical team decision-making.
We are looking for a ML/DL research lead to join our team and play a critical role in our mission to save lives as we expand our solution capabilities and develop new models.
In this position you will
- Lead the analytics vision, planning and execution of CLEW analytics models.
- Work closely with other CLEW data team, R&D teams, clinicians and product management.
- Support FDA and CE submission of new models.
- Generate white papers and present research results in medical conferences.
- Participate in hands-on development (80%).
- Lead performance and development culture.
- At least 4 years' hands-on experience with predictive analytics models development using machine learning, deep learning, NLP and advanced data engineering.
- Experience working with healthcare data and models is a big advantage
- PhD in Electrical Engineering/Statistics/Physics or equivalent, with strong modeling skills and exposure to signal processing / time series analysis.
- Experience working with Python and good programming skills
- Documented publication record
- Creative problem solver with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Experience in public speaking
Extra Points for
Experience in healthcare
At CLEW, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the world’s most talented researchers, data scientists, engineers, finance and sales professionals to meet the rising demand for high-quality care in today’s post-pandemic world. No matter what position you are in, you will become a full partner in our life-changing mission.
Our emphasis on innovation encourages higher levels of creativity and out-of-the-box thinking that empowers our employees to reach their maximum potential. It has also enabled us to fuse the highest standards of care with the latest ML/AI tools to redefine the future of critical care.
A healthy work/life balance
We believe that quality time outside of the workplace is vital to our employees’ mental health and overall satisfaction. At CLEW, we encourage flexible scheduling, company-sponsored health initiatives, and giving back to our communities through volunteerism.
Our virtual ICU product is deployed in some of the leading critical care facilities in the US and we have strong financial backing from Israel’s leading venture capital funds. We are at a critical stage in product development and are looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are.
Work space and environment
We believe that an engaging and convenient work environment is necessary to foster communication and productivity. We work hard together, and play hard together too. Luckily, at CLEW, there are no shortage of reasons to have fun and celebrate together.
An engaging work environment with an emphasis on convenience and creativity to foster communication and productivity.