Join us for a life-saving mission
Developing an innovative analytics solution that alerts clinical teams about a patient’s deterioration, enabling early intervention and improving clinical outcomes
Our team currently comprises about 25 people
As we prepare for our launch, we’re looking for the best minds to join us
in tackling challenges and making breakthroughs in healthcare IT using predictive analytics tools.
Clinical Director, MD
About The Position
CLEW’s innovative predictive analytics platform alerts ICU clinicians about patients’ anticipated deterioration, so they can intervene and provide timely treatment before the patient status becomes critical. The product is already installed in multiple Tele-ICU sites in both the US and Israel.
Currently, CLEW is expanding its product pipeline beyond the ICU, to provide AI-based predictive analytics across the entire continuum of care, allowing hospital management efficient allocation of clinical resources.
What will you do?
The ideal candidate should be experienced and confident in both the clinical world and data analytics, thus bridging the two worlds. The candidate should be committed to the development of cutting-edge analytical techniques in data intensive environments, with the objective of addressing some of the most pressing challenges in healthcare. While part of the company’s clinical team, your role will be interdisciplinary, advancing clinical research efforts, product definitions and development, and working in close cooperation with Marketing, Product and R&D teams.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Clinical domain expert for the R&D team, interpreting and enriching raw patient data
- Use medical knowledge to improve raw clinical data, in preparation for machine learning model development
- Design and lead clinical studies at partner hospitals in conjunction with R&D
- Work as part of the Product team in analyzing customer requirements and provide clinical guidance to the R&D team throughout the product development cycle
- Develop and maintain product marketing materials in conjunction with marketing
- Recruit and maintain strategic clinical partners in leading institutions in the US and IL
- Lead the clinical research and publication of studies resulting from the above work
- Assist with application to FDA and other regulatory authorities
- Traveling abroad to meet customers, attend conferences, etc.
- MD with at least 3 years of hospital-based clinical experience
- Experience in data analytics, bioinformatics, and/or data science
- Experience in clinical study design
- Writing skills – IRB submissions, grant applications, clinical publications, etc.
- US healthcare system experience – major advantage
- Programming skills – an advantage
- Full time position (with some flexibility)
Things we appreciate
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly driven, passionate about innovation, creative thinker
Why join us NOW?
Our critical care product is operational and FDA-approved, and we have strong financial backing from leading venture capital funds. We are at a critical stage in product development and all team members will have the opportunity to take initiative and become full partners in this unique mission.
Why join now?
Our product is operational and we have strong financial backing from Israel’s leading venture capital funds. We are at a critical stage in product development and all team members are encouraged to take the initiative and become full partners in this life-changing mission.
Collecting and analyzing complex and diverse data, and building a platform that will enable us to create models
Mobilizing the best algorithm engineers in the field to design innovative prediction models
Developing an infrastructure for fast and stable communications capable of receiving real-time data from the patient’s bedside monitoring systems and alerting clinicians
Gathering a team of medical specialists from Israel and around the world to help us transform health conditions into mathematical models
Like what you see? Drop us a line.
An engaging work environment with an emphasis on convenience and creativity to foster communication and productivity.