Join us for a life-saving mission
Developing an innovative analytics solution that alerts clinical teams about a patient’s deterioration, enabling early intervention and improving clinical outcomes
Our team currently comprises about 25 people
As we prepare for our launch, we’re looking for the best minds to join us
in tackling challenges and making breakthroughs in healthcare IT using predictive analytics tools.
Clinical Director, MD
About The Position
CLEW’s innovative analytics solution alerts ICU teams about a patient's possible deterioration so they can provide the right treatment before their condition becomes critical. The product is now installed in multiple Tele-ICU sites in the US.
CLEW is now expanding its product offering beyond the ICU to provide AI-powered predictive analytics across the entire continuum of care, allowing hospital management to efficiently allocate clinical resources.
What will you do?
The ideal candidate should be committed to the development of cutting-edge analytical techniques in data intensive environments, with the objective of addressing some of the most pressing challenges in healthcare. The candidate will be tasked with delivering world-class products and collaborate with external stakeholders to bring products to optimal market utilization. Your role will be interdisciplinary, and you will be required to lead the clinical research and product definition, working in close cooperation with Marketing, Product and R&D teams.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- The clinical domain expert for the R&D team, interpreting and enriching raw patient data
- Lead needs assessment processes in large medical institutions
- Use medical knowledge to improve raw clinical data, in preparation for machine learning model development.
- Design and lead clinical studies at partner hospitals in conjunction with R&D
- Work as part of the Product team in analyzing customer requirements and provide clinical guidance to the R&D team throughout the product development cycle
- Develop and maintain product marketing materials in conjunction with marketing
- Recruit and maintain strategic clinical partners in leading institutions in the US and IL
- Lead the clinical research and publication of the studies resulting from the above work
- Assist with application to FDA and other regulatory authorities
- Traveling abroad to meet customers
- Health care management- at least 2 years' experience
- MD with at least 4 years of hospital-based clinical experience
- Experience in developing and or deploying large scale projects through-out medical systems
- US healthcare system experience – major advantage
- Industry/data science/analytics background – an advantage
- Management degree (MBA, MHA, MPH etc)- an advantage
- Full time position (with some flexibility)
Things we appreciate
- Experience with medical data analytics
- Experience or involvement with clinical studies and/or research
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Highly driven, passionate about innovation, creative thinker
Why join us NOW?
Our critical care product is operational, and we have strong financial backing from Israel’s leading venture capital funds. We are at a critical stage in product development and all team members will have the opportunity to take initiative and become full partners in this life changing mission.
Why join now?
Our product is operational and we have strong financial backing from Israel’s leading venture capital funds. We are at a critical stage in product development and all team members are encouraged to take the initiative and become full partners in this life-changing mission.
Collecting and analyzing complex and diverse data, and building a platform that will enable us to create models
Mobilizing the best algorithm engineers in the field to design innovative prediction models
Developing an infrastructure for fast and stable communications capable of receiving real-time data from the patient’s bedside monitoring systems and alerting clinicians
Gathering a team of medical specialists from Israel and around the world to help us transform health conditions into mathematical models
Like what you see? Drop us a line.
An engaging work environment with an emphasis on convenience and creativity to foster communication and productivity.