Join us for a life-saving mission
Developing an innovative analytics solution that alerts clinical teams about a patient’s deterioration, enabling early intervention and improving clinical outcomes
Our team currently comprises about 25 people
As we prepare for our launch, we’re looking for the best minds to join us
in tackling challenges and making breakthroughs in healthcare IT using predictive analytics tools.
Clinical Instructor, Registered Nurse
About The Position
CLEW’s innovative analytics platform uses advanced artificial intelligence and data science models to assist hospitals in achieving improved clinical and operational outcomes. CLEW’s platform uses data to predict life-threatening complications and alert healthcare providers to possible patient deterioration, thus enabling better, earlier interventions. This product, aimed at high-acuity beds, is now installed in multiple sites in the US and Israel.
CLEW is currently expanding its product pipeline to provide AI-powered predictive analytics across the entire continuum of hospital care, assisting hospital management to efficiently allocate clinical resources.
What will you do?
Based on your clinical knowledge and experience, in your role as Clinical Instructor you will serve as a bridge between CLEW and hospital clinicians, instructing them in using the platform and assisting its integration within the clinical workflow. The ideal candidate should have excellent social, instructional and presentation skills, be interested in cutting-edge analytical techniques in data intensive environments, with the objective of addressing some of the most pressing challenges in healthcare.
After learning the system and its use, you will take part in assimilating the platform in hospital units by instructing the teams, joining their staff meetings and daily routine, and integrating the CLEW platform into the unit’s workflow. Concurrently, you will collect the clinicians’ feedback and identify potential targets for new features and further development.
As part of the clinical team, your role will be interdisciplinary; you will report to the VP of Clinical Development, work alongside other healthcare professionals and be required to assist in clinical research and product definition, as well as work in close cooperation with Marketing, Product and R&D teams.
Roles and responsibilities include:
· Product usability expert, intimately familiar with all the product’s features and uses
· Clinical Instructor for hospital teams, joining hospital clinicians in their workplace to implement the CLEW platform
in their workflow
· Clinical domain expert for the R&D team, interpreting and enriching clinical data
· Work in conjunction with the Product team to analyze customer requirements and provide clinical guidance to the
R&D team throughout the product development cycle
· Assist in developing and maintaining product marketing materials, in conjunction with Marketing
· The position may involve travelling abroad to meet customers
· RN with at least 5 years of hospital-based clinical experience. Clinical experience in Internal Medicine, Surgery, or
ICU – an advantage
· Part time position of 20 weekly hours for a limited period of 6 months
· Excellent presentation and instruction skills
· Industry/data science/analytics background – an advantage
· US healthcare system experience – an advantage
Things we appreciate
· Experience with medical data analytics
· Strong computer skills
· Experience or involvement with clinical studies and/or research
· Excellent communication abilities and presentation skills
· Highly driven, passionate about innovation, creative thinker
Why join us NOW?
Our critical care product is operational, and we have strong financial backing from leading venture capital funds. We are at a critical stage in product development and all team members will have the opportunity to take initiative and become full partners in this life changing mission.
Why join now?
Our product is operational and we have strong financial backing from Israel’s leading venture capital funds. We are at a critical stage in product development and all team members are encouraged to take the initiative and become full partners in this life-changing mission.
Collecting and analyzing complex and diverse data, and building a platform that will enable us to create models
Mobilizing the best algorithm engineers in the field to design innovative prediction models
Developing an infrastructure for fast and stable communications capable of receiving real-time data from the patient’s bedside monitoring systems and alerting clinicians
Gathering a team of medical specialists from Israel and around the world to help us transform health conditions into mathematical models
Like what you see? Drop us a line.
An engaging work environment with an emphasis on convenience and creativity to foster communication and productivity.