Developing an innovative analytics solution that alerts clinical teams about a patient’s deterioration, enabling early intervention and improving clinical outcomes
About The Position
CLEW provides real-time FDA cleared AI analytics platforms designed to help providers make better informed clinical decisions by predicting life-threatening complications across various medical care settings. CLEW’s goal is to provide solutions that can improve outcomes and safety, streamline patient care, and efficiently handle regulations and penalties, ultimately lowering the cost of care. Originally developed and proven in the ICU, CLEW’s machine learning models have the potential to optimize clinical resources and guide healthcare providers in predicting patient deterioration across all care settings
- Manage implementation of Clew’s FDA cleared Tele ICU platform in US Healthcare systems and hospitals
- Define project objectives, project plan, gantt, timeline, risk management and progress
- Coordinate internal resources, third parties/vendors and customer's representatives for the successful execution of a project
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Plan, manage and execute multiple implementation projects simultaneously, balancing the necessary resources across Clew functional units
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with customers
- Liaise with sales and account management personnel to identify opportunities for additional value creation with customers
- Must have 3+ years' experience of project management in the US healthcare industry; PMP certification highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Healthcare Management, Business Management or equivalent experience
- Passion for details and problem solver
- Experience with Agile methodology projects.
- Competence with Microsoft Office suite and project management tools, such as Microsoft Project.
- Experience with managing complex implementation projects involving significant HL7/FHIR data integration
- Some domestic and international travel is required, but the role is home-office based.
At CLEW, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the world’s most talented researchers, data scientists, engineers, finance and sales professionals to meet the rising demand for high-quality care in today’s post-pandemic world. No matter what position you are in, you will become a full partner in our life-changing mission.
Our emphasis on innovation encourages higher levels of creativity and out-of-the-box thinking that empowers our employees to reach their maximum potential. It has also enabled us to fuse the highest standards of care with the latest ML/AI tools to redefine the future of critical care.
A healthy work/life balance
We believe that quality time outside of the workplace is vital to our employees’ mental health and overall satisfaction. At CLEW, we encourage flexible scheduling, company-sponsored health initiatives, and giving back to our communities through volunteerism.
Our Virtual ICU product is deployed in some of the leading critical care facilities in the US and we have strong financial backing from Israel’s leading venture capital funds. We are at a critical stage in product development and are looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are.
Work space and environment
We believe that an engaging and convenient work environment is necessary to foster communication and productivity. We work hard together, and play hard together too. Luckily, at CLEW, there are no shortage of reasons to have fun and celebrate together.
An engaging work environment with an emphasis on convenience and creativity to foster communication and productivity.