Join us for a life-saving mission
Developing an innovative analytics solution that alerts clinical teams about a patient’s deterioration, enabling early intervention and improving clinical outcomes
Our team currently comprises about 25 people
As we prepare for our launch, we’re looking for the best minds to join us
in tackling challenges and making breakthroughs in healthcare IT using predictive analytics tools.
Test Automation Developer
About The Position
Clew Medical innovative analytics solution alerts ICU teams about a patient's possible deterioration so they can provide the right treatment before their condition becomes critical.
We're looking for Test Automation expert to join our team as we expand customer deployment and improve software development processes while holding high standards as required from medical assistance solutions. The ideal candidate should be eager to learn and grow as well as comfortable jumping head first into new concepts and technologies. Automation developer will have a significant role enabling the company growth while keeping high standards. As part of the role the candidate will be a team member in a team building automation infrastructure for system verification and validation.
In this position you will:
- Build and enhance test infrastructure and automation tools
- Work closely with Dev, Data Science, Product Management and Clinical team to ensure the alignment of objectives, test coverage and timeline
- Implement test methodologies for logic, system and applicative aspects of the product in a microservices environment
- Develop automatic processes for execution of sanity tests, regression tests, load and performance test etc.
- Establish processes for data preparation and data simulation
- Responsible for Integrative End to End tests across development, testing and staging environments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Python
- Team player able to manage changing requirements and business needs
- Quality driven approach, passion for details and product excellence
- Test automation development experience in bigdata systems over cloud infrastructure
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills
- Experience in working with: Angular application, React, Jasmine, Cypress, Protractor – Big advantage
- Experience in working in a regulatory environment (ISO 27001, HIPAA, ISO 27799, ISO13485)
- Experience / Knowledge in health data systems – an advantage
- Experience developing automation in Java, Angular, Scala (or alike)
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver
- Ability to work in an agile and dynamic environment
Why join now?
Our product is operational and we have strong financial backing from Israel’s leading venture capital funds. We are at a critical stage in product development and all team members are encouraged to take the initiative and become full partners in this life-changing mission.
Collecting and analyzing complex and diverse data, and building a platform that will enable us to create models
Mobilizing the best algorithm engineers in the field to design innovative prediction models
Developing an infrastructure for fast and stable communications capable of receiving real-time data from the patient’s bedside monitoring systems and alerting clinicians
Gathering a team of medical specialists from Israel and around the world to help us transform health conditions into mathematical models
Like what you see? Drop us a line.
An engaging work environment with an emphasis on convenience and creativity to foster communication and productivity.