Developing an innovative analytics solution that alerts clinical teams about a patient’s deterioration, enabling early intervention and improving clinical outcomes
Test & Support Engineer
About The Position
CLEW's next-generation clinical care AI-driven solution for patient care and hospital management predicts real time patient deterioration while optimizing clinical focus, situational awareness, and medical team decision-making.
CLEW is looking for an experienced test & support engineer that will take an active part deploying and verifying CLEW’s ICU platform on customers’ production sites. We are looking for a self-motivated candidate with highest technical standards & passion for high quality delivery. The ideal candidate should be a fast thinker, eager to learn new concepts and technologies and with excellent customer facing experience.
The test & support engineer will participate in all customer project phases from planning, onboarding, go-live and continuous and first line of support of the solution. The engineer will directly collaborate with software development engineers, end users and business analysts. It is expected that the candidate will participate in sessions for knowledge sharing, optimization and improvement of the performance. The engineer will diagnose and troubleshoot software and application issues and deploy software updates and hot fixes
In this position you will:
- Develop test design documents for new releases and hot fixes.
- Develop end to end detailed test plans, user scenarios and validation procedures based on project requirements and specifications.
- Verify customer deliveries with real customer data.
- Enhance support procedures and tools
- Work closely with customers, customer success, product, clinician team as well as other R&D teams to ensure alignment between the requirement, test coverage and timeline.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve system issues
- Deploy software updates on customer production and staging environments
- Create and document support training, troubleshooting guides and support procedures
- Participate in on-call application support
- Participate in customers’ exceptions root cause analyses.
- Experience in Python (preferred) or Java coding
- Database and SQL experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as software engineer or test automation
- History of customer facing positions
- Kubernetes environment experiance
- Team player able to manage changing requirements and business needs
- Quality driven approach, passion for details and product excellence
- Test automation development experience in bigdata systems over cloud infrastructure (big advantage)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in working with: Angular application, React, Jasmine, Cypress, Protractor – Big advantage
- Experience in working in a regulatory environment (FDA, ISO 27001, HIPAA, ISO 27799, ISO13485)
- Experience / Knowledge in health data systems – an advantage
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver
- Ability to work in an agile and dynamic environment
At CLEW, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the world’s most talented researchers, data scientists, engineers, finance and sales professionals to meet the rising demand for high-quality care in today’s post-pandemic world. No matter what position you are in, you will become a full partner in our life-changing mission.
Our emphasis on innovation encourages higher levels of creativity and out-of-the-box thinking that empowers our employees to reach their maximum potential. It has also enabled us to fuse the highest standards of care with the latest ML/AI tools to redefine the future of critical care.
A healthy work/life balance
We believe that quality time outside of the workplace is vital to our employees’ mental health and overall satisfaction. At CLEW, we encourage flexible scheduling, company-sponsored health initiatives, and giving back to our communities through volunteerism.
Our Virtual ICU product is deployed in some of the leading critical care facilities in the US and we have strong financial backing from Israel’s leading venture capital funds. We are at a critical stage in product development and are looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are.
Work space and environment
We believe that an engaging and convenient work environment is necessary to foster communication and productivity. We work hard together, and play hard together too. Luckily, at CLEW, there are no shortage of reasons to have fun and celebrate together.
An engaging work environment with an emphasis on convenience and creativity to foster communication and productivity.