Join us for a life-saving mission
Developing an innovative analytics solution that alerts clinical teams about a patient’s deterioration, enabling early intervention and improving clinical outcomes
Our team currently comprises about 25 people
As we prepare for our launch, we’re looking for the best minds to join us
in tackling challenges and making breakthroughs in healthcare IT using predictive analytics tools.
Product Manager for a New Line of Business
About The Position
Using AI and data science, CLEW has developed physiological, predictive models at the level of each individual patient. Originally developed and proven in the ICU, CLEW is developing a Centralized Clinical Command and Control Platform for all care settings, designed to guide healthcare providers in predicting the state of the patient, make better informed clinical decisions, improve outcomes and safety; streamline patient care; better deal with increased regulation and penalties; lower the cost of care and remove discharge barriers.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager to launch and lead the full product life cycle. The perfect candidate will be a self-motivated, strong problem solver with ability to work in agile environment and multiple teams. All team members are encouraged to take initiative and become full partners in this venture.
In this position you will
- Report directly to VP Product
- Focus on a new product for hospital optimization through clinical data analysis. The product uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help staff across the hospital deliver better care and increase operational efficiency
- Work closely with customers, marketing, R&D and clinical teams to establish product needs and business value
- Write detailed product requirement, user stories, set the sprint objectives and monitor the development progress
- Constantly shape the vision and strategy of our product based on market research, competitive analysis etc.
- In this capacity you shall take part in the platform positioning and pricing processes
- Communicate regularly with sales to identify and foster opportunities
- Bring valuable customer feedback into the company
- Proven experience in leading, planning, executing, and controlling product development processes in companies providing healthcare software solutions with predictive analytics.
- 5+ years of significant work experience in high-end software product management including the following responsibilities and activities:
- Gathering customer requirements and formulating them into PRD with detailed user stories
- Serving as focal point and guiding R&D during ongoing development in all product-related issues including Scrum meetings, scoping, design changes etc.
- Crafting UI/ UX requirements for the client-side application
- Contributing value and enhancing the product roadmap and vision
- Familiar with clinical workflows at US hospital, familiarity with EMRs (EPIC, Cerner, Meditech, Allscripts…) and clinical data
- Experience working with clinical and technical staff at US hospitals, physicians and nurses, IS teams, system analysts, project managers
- Good technical understanding of up-to-date SW stacks in cloud/ web/ mobile
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew/ English – written & oral
- Service-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
Extra Points for
- Relevant Academic Degree (Business / Science or similar)
- Experience with quality, security and privacy requirements and certifications (ISO13485, HIPPA, ISO27001/NIST, etc.)
Why join now?
Our product is operational and we have strong financial backing from Israel’s leading venture capital funds. We are at a critical stage in product development and all team members are encouraged to take the initiative and become full partners in this life-changing mission.
Collecting and analyzing complex and diverse data, and building a platform that will enable us to create models
Mobilizing the best algorithm engineers in the field to design innovative prediction models
Developing an infrastructure for fast and stable communications capable of receiving real-time data from the patient’s bedside monitoring systems and alerting clinicians
Gathering a team of medical specialists from Israel and around the world to help us transform health conditions into mathematical models
Like what you see? Drop us a line.
An engaging work environment with an emphasis on convenience and creativity to foster communication and productivity.