Join us for a life-saving mission
Developing an innovative analytics solution that alerts clinical teams about a patient’s deterioration, enabling early intervention and improving clinical outcomes
Our team currently comprises about 25 people
As we prepare for our launch, we’re looking for the best minds to join us
in tackling challenges and making breakthroughs in healthcare IT using predictive analytics tools.
Senior Data Scientist
About The Position
CLEW Medical innovative analytics solution alerts ICU teams about a patient's possible deterioration so they can provide the right treatment before the condition becomes critical.
We're looking for Senior Data Scientist expert to join our team as we develop product offerings and expand predictive analytics capabilities to new clinical areas. The ideal candidate should be eager to learn and grow as well as be comfortable jumping headfirst into new concepts and technologies.
What will you do?
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be part of the Data Science and Analytics team, which works on the development of cutting edge analytical and AI techniques in data intensive applications, addressing some of the most pressing challenges in healthcare:
- Predict critical patient deterioration using machine learning model
- Design and develop novel algorithms and machine learning models
- Quickly iterate on design approaches and POCs based on data-driven research and client feedback
- Push the solutions all the way to production. Understand the architectural constraints and work with an engineering and product team to quickly transition from prototype to a scalable implementation
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience and track record in data science: Statistical data analysis, algorithms and ML development
- MSc or PhD degree in computer science or Mathematics, Bioinformatics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics or similar discipline
- 3 years of Python, R or Scala ML development experience
- Proven experience creating and maintaining ML solutions in production systems
- Collaborative team player, able to work with doctors and clinical subject matter experts
Extra Points for
- Familiarity with pyTorch/TensorFlow
- Experience with large datasets and distributed computing (Spark, Hive/Hadoop, etc.)
- Familiarity with databases and database structures (SQL/NoSQL)
- Great presentation skills and ability to explain complex solutions to non-technical colleagues
Things we appreciate
- Strong analytical ability
- Self-motivated and strong team contributor
- Able to work in an agile and dynamic environment
Why join us NOW?
Our product is operational, and we have strong financial backing from Israel’s leading venture capital funds. We are at a critical stage in product development and all team members are encouraged to take initiative and become full partners in this life-changing mission.
We have funding, ability, a strong team, and an important mission.
Join us for a life-changing mission!
Why join now?
Our product is operational and we have strong financial backing from Israel’s leading venture capital funds. We are at a critical stage in product development and all team members are encouraged to take the initiative and become full partners in this life-changing mission.
Collecting and analyzing complex and diverse data, and building a platform that will enable us to create models
Mobilizing the best algorithm engineers in the field to design innovative prediction models
Developing an infrastructure for fast and stable communications capable of receiving real-time data from the patient’s bedside monitoring systems and alerting clinicians
Gathering a team of medical specialists from Israel and around the world to help us transform health conditions into mathematical models
Like what you see? Drop us a line.
An engaging work environment with an emphasis on convenience and creativity to foster communication and productivity.