Join us for a life-saving mission
Developing an innovative analytics solution that alerts clinical teams about a patient’s deterioration, enabling early intervention and improving clinical outcomes
Our team currently comprises about 25 people
As we prepare for our launch, we’re looking for the best minds to join us
in tackling challenges and making breakthroughs in healthcare IT using predictive analytics tools.
Senior Backend Developer / Architect
About The Position
CLEW Medical is at the edge of the healthcare AI transformation building next generation clinical care AI driven solutions managing patient and hospital state. CLEW Medical innovative analytics solution alerts critical care clinical teams about a patient's possible deterioration so they can provide the right treatment before their condition becomes critical.
CLEW is looking for a python expert to technically the software development defining the architecture, data flows and technical solutions as we expand product from critical care units to full hospital management. We are looking for a self-motivated candidate who is a strong team contributor with passion for high quality delivery. The ideal candidate should be a fast thinker, eager to learn new concepts and technologies.
CLEW is a well-funded start-up with solutions deployed in leading US based medical centers.
In this position you will
- Build a robust cloud and on-prem systems that will help improve clinical outcomes and increase care quality
- Provide technical and team leadership for a team of experienced engineers
- Implement healthcare grade software solutions integrating clinical data, processing logic and user flows
- Design and implement life dependent systems in a micro-service environment
- Develop innovate solutions while driving healthcare systems new technologies adoption
- At least 5 years' experience as a Python back-end developer.
- At least 3 years of experience building data analytic infrastructures.
- At least 3 years of experience developing micro-service based large scale systems.
- Proven ability to drive end to end feature development from design to deployment.
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Message queues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field experience.
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills.
Extra Points for
- Linux skills for assessment and installation of deployments
- Experience managing and working with client developers
- Experience / knowledge in health data systems
- Experience with large scale data processing systems
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver
Why join us NOW?
We are at a critical stage in product development and all team members are encouraged to take initiative and become full partners in this venture.
We have funding, ability and a strong team.
Join us for an important life-changing mission!
Why join now?
Our product is operational and we have strong financial backing from Israel’s leading venture capital funds. We are at a critical stage in product development and all team members are encouraged to take the initiative and become full partners in this life-changing mission.
Collecting and analyzing complex and diverse data, and building a platform that will enable us to create models
Mobilizing the best algorithm engineers in the field to design innovative prediction models
Developing an infrastructure for fast and stable communications capable of receiving real-time data from the patient’s bedside monitoring systems and alerting clinicians
Gathering a team of medical specialists from Israel and around the world to help us transform health conditions into mathematical models
Like what you see? Drop us a line.
An engaging work environment with an emphasis on convenience and creativity to foster communication and productivity.