Join us for a life-saving mission
Developing an innovative analytics solution that alerts clinical teams about a patient’s deterioration, enabling early intervention and improving clinical outcomes
Our team currently comprises about 25 people
As we prepare for our launch, we’re looking for the best minds to join us
in tackling challenges and making breakthroughs in healthcare IT using predictive analytics tools.
About The Position
CLEW's next-generation clinical care AI-driven solution for patient care and hospital management predicts real time patient deterioration while optimizing clinical focus, ICU medical devices, and medical team decision-making.
We are looking for a ML/DL research lead to join our team and play a critical role in our mission to save lives as we expand our solution capabilities and develop new models.
In this position you will
- Lead the analytics vision, planning and execution of CLEW analytics models.
- Work closely with other CLEW data team, R&D teams, clinicians and product management.
- Support FDA and CE submission of new models.
- Generate white papers and present research results in medical conferences.
- Participate in hands-on development (80%).
- Lead performance and development culture.
- At least 4 years' hands-on experience with predictive analytics models development using machine learning, deep learning, NLP and advanced data engineering.
- Experience working with healthcare data and models is a big advantage
- PhD in Electrical Engineering/Statistics/Physics or equivalent, with strong modeling skills and exposure to signal processing / time series analysis.
- Experience working with Python and good programming skills
- Documented publication record
- Creative problem solver with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Experience in public speaking
Extra Points for
Experience in healthcare
Why join now?
Our product is operational and we have strong financial backing from Israel’s leading venture capital funds. We are at a critical stage in product development and all team members are encouraged to take the initiative and become full partners in this life-changing mission.
Collecting and analyzing complex and diverse data, and building a platform that will enable us to create models
Mobilizing the best algorithm engineers in the field to design innovative prediction models
Developing an infrastructure for fast and stable communications capable of receiving real-time data from the patient’s bedside monitoring systems and alerting clinicians
Gathering a team of medical specialists from Israel and around the world to help us transform health conditions into mathematical models
Like what you see? Drop us a line.
An engaging work environment with an emphasis on convenience and creativity to foster communication and productivity.