Join us for a life-saving mission
Developing an innovative analytics solution that alerts clinical teams about a patient’s deterioration, enabling early intervention and improving clinical outcomes
Our team currently comprises about 25 people
As we prepare for our launch, we’re looking for the best minds to join us
in tackling challenges and making breakthroughs in healthcare IT using predictive analytics tools.
Senior Data Analyst
About The Position
Clew Medical innovative analytics solution alerts critical care clinical teams about a patient's possible deterioration so they can provide the right treatment before their condition becomes critical.
We are looking for a data expert to join our team as we expand customer deployment and improve software development processes while holding high standards as required from medical assistance solutions. The ideal candidate should be eager to learn and grow as well as comfortable jumping headfirst into new concepts and technologies. The data analyst will have a significant role enabling the company growth streamlining new customers adoption, map customers data to CLEW models and performance measurement. As part of the role the candidate will establish, build, and maintain data analysis discipline as well as automating customers adoption processes using scripting and queries techniques.
What will you do?
In this position you will:
- Lead data activities such as mapping customer data to CLEW models, capacity planning and data ingestion implementation.
- Create tools for on-going model’s performance measurements.
- Establish close relations with key stakeholders and lead integration efforts.
- Define data monitoring capabilities alerting on potential performance degradation.
- Run offline processing of customer’s data on CLEW cloud generating new models.
- Innovate on new solutions to provide additional coverage of CLEW clinical models.
- Implement clinical recommendation business logic.
Must have skills:
- 3+ years’ experience as hands-on data analyst working on large scale databases or big-data systems
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Python and SQL
- 3+ years of experience of close customer interactions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field, or equivalent experience
- Team player able to manage changing requirements and business needs
- Quality driven approach, passion for details and product excellence
- Self Motivated, ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver
- Ability to work in an agile and dynamic environment
- Excellent English verbal & written communication
Extra points for:
- Medical/Life Science background – A very strong plus
- Experience / Knowledge in health data systems
- Experience developing automation and/or data visualization tools
Why join us now?
Our product is operational, and we have strong financial backing from Israel’s leading venture capital funds. We are at a critical stage in product development and all team members are encouraged to take initiative and become full partners in this life-changing mission.
We have funding, ability, a strong team, and an important mission.
Join us for a life-changing mission!
Why join now?
Our product is operational and we have strong financial backing from Israel’s leading venture capital funds. We are at a critical stage in product development and all team members are encouraged to take the initiative and become full partners in this life-changing mission.
Collecting and analyzing complex and diverse data, and building a platform that will enable us to create models
Mobilizing the best algorithm engineers in the field to design innovative prediction models
Developing an infrastructure for fast and stable communications capable of receiving real-time data from the patient’s bedside monitoring systems and alerting clinicians
Gathering a team of medical specialists from Israel and around the world to help us transform health conditions into mathematical models
Like what you see? Drop us a line.
An engaging work environment with an emphasis on convenience and creativity to foster communication and productivity.