Join us for a life-saving mission
Developing an innovative analytics solution that alerts clinical teams about a patient’s deterioration, enabling early intervention and improving clinical outcomes
Our team currently comprises about 25 people
As we prepare for our launch, we’re looking for the best minds to join us
in tackling challenges and making breakthroughs in healthcare IT using predictive analytics tools.
Sr. Sales Executive - US
About The Position
CLEW’s innovative analytics platform uses advanced artificial intelligence and data science models to assist hospitals in the delivery of improved clinical and operational outcomes. CLEW’s platform uses data to predict life-threatening complications and alert healthcare providers about patients’ possible deterioration, detect deviations from the optimal clinical path, and enable better, earlier interventions.
Recently approved by the FDA, CLEWICU is fully commercialized and in need of experienced Senior Sales Executives to assist in this effort and help build our presence in US Healthcare. Our customers are IDNs, AMCs, hospital networks, hospitals, and commercial telehealth providers.
- Generate and qualify prospective customer opportunities
- Develop and guide prospects through their evaluation, decision, and approval processes
- Lead multidisciplinary team supporting the sales effort
- Participate in presentations and demonstrations of our solutions, both on-site and virtual
- Coordinate and execute key sales events
- Drive deals to closure
- Support Customer Success team through implementation
- Maintain and nurture customer relationships for lifetime retention
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years’ complex sales experience in IDNs/AMCs. Tele-ICU/Virtual ICU/Tele-Critical Care experience a plus
- Track record of sales success
- Extensive travel in the US required
Why join now?
Our product is operational and we have strong financial backing from Israel’s leading venture capital funds. We are at a critical stage in product development and all team members are encouraged to take the initiative and become full partners in this life-changing mission.
Collecting and analyzing complex and diverse data, and building a platform that will enable us to create models
Mobilizing the best algorithm engineers in the field to design innovative prediction models
Developing an infrastructure for fast and stable communications capable of receiving real-time data from the patient’s bedside monitoring systems and alerting clinicians
Gathering a team of medical specialists from Israel and around the world to help us transform health conditions into mathematical models
Like what you see? Drop us a line.
An engaging work environment with an emphasis on convenience and creativity to foster communication and productivity.