Developing an innovative analytics solution that alerts clinical teams about a patient’s deterioration, enabling early intervention and improving clinical outcomes
Sr. Sales Executive - US
About The Position
CLEW’s innovative analytics platform uses advanced artificial intelligence and data science models to assist hospitals in the delivery of improved clinical and operational outcomes. CLEW’s platform uses data to predict life-threatening complications and alert healthcare providers about patients’ possible deterioration, detect deviations from the optimal clinical path, and enable better, earlier interventions.
Recently approved by the FDA, CLEWICU is fully commercialized and in need of experienced Senior Sales Executives to assist in this effort and help build our presence in US Healthcare. Our customers are IDNs, AMCs, hospital networks, hospitals, and commercial telehealth providers.
- Generate and qualify prospective customer opportunities
- Develop and guide prospects through their evaluation, decision, and approval processes
- Lead multidisciplinary team supporting the sales effort
- Participate in presentations and demonstrations of our solutions, both on-site and virtual
- Coordinate and execute key sales events
- Drive deals to closure
- Support Customer Success team through implementation
- Maintain and nurture customer relationships for lifetime retention
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years’ complex sales experience in IDNs/AMCs. Tele-ICU/Virtual ICU/Tele-Critical Care experience a plus
- Track record of sales success
- Extensive travel in the US required
At CLEW, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the world’s most talented researchers, data scientists, engineers, finance and sales professionals to meet the rising demand for high-quality care in today’s post-pandemic world. No matter what position you are in, you will become a full partner in our life-changing mission.
Our emphasis on innovation encourages higher levels of creativity and out-of-the-box thinking that empowers our employees to reach their maximum potential. It has also enabled us to fuse the highest standards of care with the latest ML/AI tools to redefine the future of critical care.
A healthy work/life balance
We believe that quality time outside of the workplace is vital to our employees’ mental health and overall satisfaction. At CLEW, we encourage flexible scheduling, company-sponsored health initiatives, and giving back to our communities through volunteerism.
Our Virtual ICU product is deployed in some of the leading critical care facilities in the US and we have strong financial backing from Israel’s leading venture capital funds. We are at a critical stage in product development and are looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are.
Work space and environment
We believe that an engaging and convenient work environment is necessary to foster communication and productivity. We work hard together, and play hard together too. Luckily, at CLEW, there are no shortage of reasons to have fun and celebrate together.
An engaging work environment with an emphasis on convenience and creativity to foster communication and productivity.